MICROBIOLOGICAL ASSESSMENT, Sydney Annandale
A broad range of health problems, including infections, allergies, and toxic effects, have been reported as being related to mould and
bacterial exposure. ADE provides a team of qualified individuals that address the full spectrum of fungal and microbiological problems
in a professional and logical manner.
Our services include:
- Identification of the nature and extent of mould and bacterial contamination
- Assessment of potential health problems related to the mould or bacteria
- Engineering analysis of indoor environment or ventilation system and construction-related factors
- Health risk communication for building occupants
- Intervention to address health concerns, including medical assessments of potentially affected parties
- Development of remediation strategies
- Remediation supervision and scope creation
Our professional team includes:
- Civil/Structural Engineers
- Environmental Engineers
- Industrial Hygienists
Our multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers and doctors has been involved in a multitude of mould assessments and remediation’s in a variety of buildings including houses, warehouses and large multistorey commercial buildings. First and foremost we address hazards associated with mould, which is a critical step in assessing risk, as the presence of microorganisms does not constitute a human health hazard.
ADE addresses water intrusion, mould, and associated indoor air quality issues by investigating all aspects of the problem, from the construction or design condition that allows the water to intrude, to the resulting moisture levels of various building components, to the detection and identification of moulds and bacteria, to the health risks posed to humans by specific types and levels of microbial materials. Such a complete investigation requires seamless integration of the construction and medical professions, a service that only ADE offers.
To help clients provide a safe living and working environment, ADE offers the full range of expertise required to evaluate and remediate building leakage, fungal growth, and associated problems with indoor air quality.