HEALTH AND SAFETY SERVICES OVERVIEW, Sydney Newtown
ADE conducts Health and Safety Risk Assessments in a variety of workplaces and industries. ADE’s Risk Assessment process is designed
to examine specific procedures and their application within the workplace and to identify non-compliance with relevant health and safety
legislation; codes of practice; standards; and policies and procedures. Once the risk has been quantified the remedial action can be
introduced to bring high levels of risk within a level that is less likely to harm people.
- Hazardous Materials Surveys
- Asbestos and Hazardous Materials Identification and Management
- Microbiological Assessments, Management and Monitoring
- Employee Exposure Assessments
- Lead Abatement, Removal and Management
- Synthetic Mineral Fibre (SMF) works
- Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCB)
- Project Management - Removal Specification
- Indoor Air Quality
- Airborne dust, vapour, fume and mist assessments
- Noise Assessments.
ADE maintains the highest standards of security when conducting environmental assessments. All the details of the investigations are strictly confidential.