ENVIRONMENTAL SITE ASSESSMENTS, Sydney Greystanes
A. D. Envirotech (ADE) has over 15 years experience in all aspects of Environmental Site Assessments. The environmental services provided
by ADE are tailored to address specific EPA requirements for each individual organisation.
Before our clients relinquish or purchase a site, an environmental assessment is conducted to identify the environmental risk of a property or site, thus defining future liabilities that may be of a serious nature.
ADE ensures that all assessments are fully compliant with all relevant guidelines and Australian Standards and the National Environmental Protection Measure (NEPM) (Assessment of Site Contamination).
We offer a range of integrated services utilising the best quality equipment available in Australia:
- Environmental Assessment of Petrol Stations
Contamination Investigation of new and existing developments
- Site history search, aerial photo examination and interpretation
- Soil and ground water sampling
- Analysis by a NATA accredited laboratory
Acid Sulphate Soils
- Acid Sulphate Assessments
- Acid Sulphate Management Plans
- Leachate and methane gas migration monitoring
- Ground water investigation
- EPA submissions
- Environmental and Regulatory Compliance Audits
ADE maintains the highest standards of security when conducting environmental assessments. All the details of the investigations are strictly confidential.