Environmental Services Overview
A. D. Envirotech Australia Pty Ltd (ADE) has over 25 years experience across a range of Environmental Services specifically tailored
to address detailed DECCW (EPA) requirements and guidelines.
ADE appreciates the financial burden of environmental projects imposed on our clients and always strives to minimise costs by exploring practical alternatives or by developing unique site-specific methodologies that best meet our clients’ needs.
- Contaminated Site Assessment and Management
- Stage I- Preliminary Site Investigations (PSI)
- Stage II- Detailed Site Investigations (DSI)
- Stage III- Remedial Action Plans (RAP)
- Stage IV- Validation and Site Monitoring (VAL)
- Service Station Investigations
- Site Remediation
- Water Quality Groundwater Assessment
- Environmental Audits
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Waste Classification and Analysis
- Air Quality
- Acid Sulphate Soils
- Underground Petroleum Storage Systems (UPSS)
- Project Management
ADE maintains the highest standards of security when conducting all environmental assessments. All the details of the investigations are strictly confidential.